Swedish government information: on arrival and to start schooling/education

On arrival

At The Swedish Migration Agency you can apply for protection for you and your family via an e-service and also find information on how the Swedish Migration Agency can help you with housing and financial support and what rights you have in Sweden if you receive a residence permit. In Ukrainian and English.

To start school

When you have received a residence permit your children have the right to pre-school and school. The Swedish National Agency for Education has information to teachers and municipalities with support on how to welcome ukrainian children into the classroom. They also have information in Ukrainian on how the Swedish schoolsystem works.

Image: Swedish flag